Sunday, October 26, 2008

My First Blog & Post

This is how geeky I am. I wanted to think of an interesting URL for my blog so that when my older sisters (who also blog) asked for my URL I could say "..." and they would be impressed with my quirky thinking abilities. So I thought long and hard (that's what she said) and then I thought, Urban Dictionary! Yes! So I looked up "redhead" on urban dictionary and came up with "ginger". And if you are new to urban dictionary, they always give you a funny little sentence or lengthy and often unnecessary explanation of the word. So the last sentence in the defenition of "ginger" was'

The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable'.

Perfect! http://Get-Gingervitis.blogspot.comI decided to start a blog because I am so super-stressed out in college right now that the thought of having to decided on where to go for my Bachelor's degree is freaking me out while I have had to come to terms with the fact that my social life is going down the drain. A lot going on. Also, I am often shocked at all the new things I learn about my sisters' lives by reading their blogs so I thought I would shock them right back. Except I can't think of anything shocking...I went to Busch Gardens yesterday...;)

No comments: