Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Happy Birthday Jesus, I'm sorry your party was so lame!"-Michael Scott, Regional Manager, Dunder Mifflin Scranton Branch

So tonite is the night before I leave for Texas. I decided I couldn't wait to open the prezzies from Grandma and Grandpa "GOC" so me and mom went tearing into them. Here are a few...
Clearly I am wearing a sweatshirt addressed to mom. It reads, "Blessed to be Grandma". I stole it. And the box of brownies is clearly inexplicably large and in charge. yum.


I love to have my coffee on the go. I am a taster, and this is my choice. By the way, the pick around my neck says, "pick jesus". How catchy.



How obnoxious. Someone was just showing off. Well Mr. Hickory down at Hickory Farms sure does know how to grow em.




"Grow in the Grace"-I was planning on it, thanks. But not just any old grace. THE grace.



Three mini bottles of Avon lotion. There really is nothing funny to say about this, it is what it is.




Lather up ladies, it's gonna be a lonely night. Good thing we have Mr. Hickory Farms to keep us company. ;) ;)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think you have a funny but dirty mind! I'll have to post a pic of my "Me" and "Phoebe" plate. She at least did well with the huge box of brownies. No Marsh has ever turned down a brownie.
PS: You look so skinny!
Love you.