Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cheeks

This has been a rough past two weeks. One weekend I was in the hospital and the next, Kyle's face was unrecognizable after his wisom teeth were ripped out by a Dentist using nothing but novacane for his SEVERLY impacted teeth. I have had such a hard time with the face thing because...I miss it. Is that wrong or sick or something? I love him just the same, but I miss kissing him and being able to hold his face in my hands when I'm talking to him. Here is my MOST FAVORITE and LEASTE FAVORITE pictures of Kyle. For obvious reasons, the poor thing.


This is my favorite picture of Kyle. I took it the first week we were dating. He was humoring me by holding still long enough and it turned out to be the best one.



Here is my leaste favorite picture. He took this the second day he was home from getting his teeth out. His cheeks felt like they were filled with acorns, all hard and very hot like they had fevers in them. The swelling is going down now and today is the first day I saw his cheek bones. Here comes a new weekend...it's looking pretty bright!

2 comments:

The Kopers said...

Awww, poor Kyle!

Holly said...

lol, I think Jr always looks like he just had his wisdom teeth removed! At least Kyle's face will get thin again...hang in there!