Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day

Today I am really nervous. I voted early by mail and I keep praying every time I see a campaign sticker. Haha, I'm freaking out. I just looked up the current Electoral College Votes for the states and here is what is going on so far as of 11:13 a.m. I think.
Photobucket
So it looks alright but Obama won California which is a big one, but Texas, New York and Florida are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th biggest and we already won 2 of those. Oh man I'm scared. Haha. I needed to get this out so I can start on my Oceanography homework. My anxiety is skyrocketing. I hope my politically aware sisters are voting!

1 comment:

The Kopers said...

I didn't vote. Don't tell anyone. My excuses? Well, first Texas always goes Republican - Always. What difference would my vote make? None. Secondly, somehow when I went to make sure I'm registered to vote, I found out that I am, but in San Angelo, TX. That's kind of a long drive to vote. Don't judge me. Okay, the real reason - I'm too lazy - lines were too long.