Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cribs-Cara & Kyle

This morning I worked until 3:30 cuz mardi gras is swiiiiinging. But that's not the point of this blog. Kyle woke me up way too early and we ran uncharacteristically entusiastically outside to see if the mail had come, which it hadn't. But the mail lady was across the street delivering their mail and honked at me so I ran over. She said, "Waiting for this?" and there was our envelope full of keys! (dead bolt, handle, gym and mailbox) Woohoo! So we went and bought some cleaning supplies and got some keys made and popped over and filmed this little gem. I have to work tonight and the electricity won't be on until monday but tomorrow we will probably get some more stuff moved in. Kyle is also getting his chevy impala from his dad today so he is gonna be fixing it up all day over there. So I spent some time alone in my apartment wiping out all the drawers with lysol wipes and putting some dishes away that Kyle will use for the next few months. I'm in love. I feel old. Like, "my kitchen" "my stove" "my washer". Anywho, here it is. MTV CRIBS comes to TITUSVILLE!

3 comments:

The Kopers said...

OH. MY. GOSH. This really took me back. Back to the days of you and your little girl friends making videos about fashion or cheerleading or whatever. You have the same "making-a-video-voice" that you did when you were 10. It is just so cute! I think your place looks great! I can't wait to see it all Cara-and-Kyle-ized!

Holly said...

I love your rendition of Cribs! That was very enjoyable. Your apartment is really nice, and I can't wait to see it all set-up!

Sarah said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!